Gentleman Explain Why Premarital Sex is Not a Sin Against God.
Sex before marriage has long been one of the topics available for discussion in the public domain.
There’s always a division on this particular argument with many especially Christians believing engaging in any form of sexual act to someone you are not married to is a sin against their creator while other’s disagree with their belief.
A gentleman named ‘Obirievans Strikitch’ has given an explanation that sex before marriage is never a sin Against Any God but rather a way of protecting oneself and be ready for responsibility.
Sex before marriage is not a sin against any God but to protect yourself or be ready for responsibility” he stated
Gentleman Explain Why Premarital Sex is Not a Sin Against God – Is sex important in a relationship?
There are a variety of emotional benefits of sex, including: It could improve your self-confidence. It could help you connect with your own body in a pleasurable way. It could help you bond with your partner, and it could be a way of expressing love and care for them.
Is it OK to have sex before marriage?
Gentleman Explain Why Premarital Sex is Not a Sin Against God – Why you should abstain from premarital sex
- When you abstain from sex, you have a chance to know more non-sexual qualities your partner has.
2. It’s easy to walk away from a bad relationship when you abstain from sex. Most people who remain in bad relationships do so because they find it difficult leaving a partner after having sex with that partner especially when the sex is good.
3. When you abstain from sex, you eliminate worries about pregnancy, birth control and STDs.
4. You have more self-respect when you abstain from sex. You and your partner will also respect each other more when you abstain from sex.
5. When you abstain from sex, you won’t have regrets about sex with someone in future.
6. When you abstain from sex, you have the security that you are not being pursued for sexual reasons.
7. The chances of not being satisfied in bed when you are married will be reduced. Many marriages today suffer as a result of a partner remembering past partners who may have been better in bed.
8. When you abstain from sex, you won’t get married based on your partner’s performance in bed. Getting married based on your partner’s performance in bed can bring problems to your marriage in future because you neglect important qualities you should look for in a partner.