Father and daughter electrocuted to death at Kintampo
A father and his daughter lost their lives to electrocution
at Kintampo on Saturday, May 8.
According to witnesses, the 14-year-old girl was in a rush
to remove her clothes from the drying line hanged from
the edges of a roof due to rains.
- 7 tips for portrait mode iPhone owners should know
- 50-year-old doctor suspended for ‘squeezing patient’s nipple’
- Man allegedly kills boy 4-year boy to ‘gain spiritual freedom’
It is said that one of her clothes got stuck between the
wires which had current flowing through and upon contact
with the rain water, it electrocuted the teen.
Her 53-year-old father, out of paternal instincts, ran to save
his daughter but suffered the same ordeal in the process.
The charred bodies were deposited at the morgue but have
been released to the family for Muslim funeral rites.